Re: Block printing with Easy-Kut materials

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 15:08:41 PST

I remember that there was quite a discussion about how great this new
material was. So I purchased it and now don't remember any of your tips.
Please let me know if that are special ways you waork with this. I did find
out yesterday that carbon paper does not work to transfer the image. Any
tips? I would appreciate them. I am working with an advanced 8th grade
class. THANKS!
---

To transfer, have your students go over their design in ebony or a soft
pencil. Place the sketch face down onto the kleen-Kut and rub the back with
a spoon. Wonderful if you have words, you already transferred them
backwards. Mistakes can be erased with a pencil eraser. Remember not to cut
to deeply and you can use both sides. Heidi in VA

---