Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Block printing with Easy-Kut materials

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 14:07:15 PST

I also have students draw the design in pencil and then rub the back (so the image prints "correctly")
I also picked up a sheet at Michaels the other day that said you could actually iron-transfer an image onto this material...any one tried it?

Ann Wilschke <> wrote:
          I remember that there was quite a discussion about how great this new material was. So I purchased it and now don't remember any of your tips. Please let me know if that are special ways you waork with this. I did find out yesterday that carbon paper does not work to transfer the image. Any tips? I would appreciate them. I am working with an advanced 8th grade class. THANKS!
Do you Yahoo!?