ClipCards for School Arts

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 13:08:28 PST

School Arts Magazine has a regular feature called ClipCards that I would
like to invite all of you to write. All you need is one image of a
student artwork and a brief written accompaniment. The cards look like
postcards and four are printed on a page, one each month for Early
Childhood, Elementary, Middle School and High School. The length needed
is only about 150 words. Pam Stephens' students are writing some for me,
but I can use quite a few. They certainly take much less time than an
article and you will get author's credit and a small stipend. You can
even email me the text and digital photograph. Please let me know if you
are interested.

Thanks,

Nancy

---