Make Art History fun - Book to buy

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 12:58:30 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I was just leafing through my Sax Visual Art catalog.
This looks like a "must have" book.
Lives of the Artists: Materpeices, Messes (and What
the neighbors Though) - by Krull. List for middle
school and up -- but elementary can certainly use it
to enrich their units.

A fly on the wall tour across centuries and continents
to discover what it is about artists that makes both
their work and their lifestyles fascinating. Presents
humor and tragedy in the lives of twenty famous
artists. 96 pages - 42 color illustrations. No.
572-268V - hardcover - only $18.95
Order now 800-558-6696

I will be doing a Sax book feature soon on IAD...for
your Christmas "wish list" .... much more good stuff
in Sax, too - My catalog is old so prices may have
gone up.

Folks always ask the list for interesting tidbits on
artists...now you can have your own resource.

If anyone has this book - do let us know how much you
enjoy it.

Regards,

Judy

=====