christmas door decoration with art theme

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 11:29:36 PST

I need some ideas on decorating my door with an "Art"
theme. I was thinking the Mona Lisa with a santa hat.
Other suggestions given to me by Judy D. were a
'winter' starry night with santa flying across the
sky, the scream and american gothic with santa stuff
and other parodies. So, to all of you, if you had to
design a door with a "Art" christmas theme, what would
you do?
I will post all ideas given after I get them.
14 more days until Winter break:)
jeannie in ga