Re: train wrecks

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 07:35:59 PST

I usually just kind of think of these type of project 'disasters' as a learning experience for myself and the students. I think the need to explore and try out new ideas is part of the teaching/learning process. Otherwise we tend to rely on the old standbys and eventually fall into a rut. Even my old standby (The Face Card Observation) changes somewhat most every year. I've done this particular project since way back in my middle school teaching days in the 70's.
Dave Haines
Grafton High
WV

---