Re: Block printing with Easy-Kut materials

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (AWilschke_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 05:39:28 PST

I remember that there was quite a discussion about how great this new
material was. So I purchased it and now don't remember any of your
tips. Please let me know if that are special ways you waork with this.
I did find out yesterday that carbon paper does not work to transfer the
image. Any tips? I would appreciate them. I am working with an
advanced 8th grade class. THANKS!

---