Re: new stuff on my site

---------

Occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 20:02:43 PST

In a message dated 11/29/2004 10:52:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lindwood@webtv.net writes:

> Didn't it block out the part that was already on the page that they were
> adding on to?

I guess it can Linda
   I just make sure they put graphite over their lines only on the reverse
side of the trace and leave the pie slice outline alone. THey don't transfer the
slice outline. So, it they've got the pie outline lined up, it goes down
right.
  How's that sound?

mike sacco

---