Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Julie - Puerto Rican Ceramic Facade Relief Tiles

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 16:57:32 PST

Julie....Here is my post about the Puerto Rican
ceramic facade tiles.

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a lesson idea for art of Puerto Rico.
Ceramic architecture facades:

You might even try some foil tooling accents to add
interesting doors and/or windows.

I found this idea on this gallery site -El Conqui

You will also find some ideas for masks, figurines and
more for Latin and Caribbean art. The site gives some
background information.

This site is linked on Art Stores on Incredible
Art Department. You DO have permission to save images
to file for PowerPoint.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources