Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 08:01:15 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: 29 Nov 2004 08:43:48 -0000
To: artsednet-request
From: TonyWilliams <albert_momoh@yahoo.co.in>
Date: 29 Nov 2004 08:43:48 -0000
Subject: Xmas  Greetings From Anthony.
From: TonyWilliams <albert_momoh@yahoo.co.in>
Dear Friend,
My humble regards to you and your family. Anthony Williams is my name. A Sierra-Leonean by nationality. I am presently residing in the
neighbouring Republic of Benin a West African colony as a result of war that ravaged my country couple of years back and which still persists. For this reason, most of us that worked under the military are under very tight scrutiny and constant oppression, thus necessitating my flee to the Republic of Benin for safety reasons, myself and my family of two.
I wish to share with you in confidence that before I left Freetown for
Rep.of Benin, there is certain amount of money totalling US$15 million,
which I successfully moved out to Europe through a diplomatic channel,
with the assistance of a securities and finance company where it is
presently deposited.
It is this money which I wish to invest, purely on your personal advise
in a related area of my interest which is acquisition of farmlands/buying franchise of one or two products made in your company/country which
will be exported to popular African markets that commands large demand for such products.
I am thereby approaching you basically for these reasons:
1) To assist us in the aspect of securing the funds at the securities
company, and settle in your nominated account for our joint interest.
2)To grant us the moral and technical advise that we may require to
invest overseas as mentioned above.
I have also resolved to compensate you with a 10% of the total sum
involved for the role which you shall play in the project .Pls note that
your capability to handle this transaction is also important as this
might require your presence in Europe to receive the funds on my behalf as my foreign partner and beneficiary.
As you indicate interest to work with me, please feel free to contact
me for more details.
Yours faithfully,
Anthony Williams.
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com