Re: Last Call for High School Lesson Sharing group

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 17:31:52 PST

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:

Location: Houston
name:Dawn
email:houstonianerd@yahoo.com
summer email:same
your "expertise":painting/drawing
classes taught:Art 1
lesson you would like to share: I have to give it some thought...I'm a little buried at the moment, but I'd like to participate

Only reply if you have a lesson you would like to
share with everyone....the lesson does not need to
come now. All lessons will not go on IAD.

Please reply OFF LIST (my address is easy to find)

I will send the file out tomorrow night to everyone.
I will also send the file for the AP Group to all of
you -- and will send this HS group to the AP list,
too.

Regards,

Judy Decker