Last Call for High School Lesson Sharing group

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 14:58:38 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This is the "last call" for the high school lesson
sharing group. To become a member, you have to supply
the following information.

Location:
name:
email:
summer email:
your "expertise":
classes taught:
lesson you would like to share:

Only reply if you have a lesson you would like to
share with everyone....the lesson does not need to
come now. All lessons will not go on IAD.

Please reply OFF LIST (my address is easy to find)

I will send the file out tomorrow night to everyone.
I will also send the file for the AP Group to all of
you -- and will send this HS group to the AP list,
too.

Regards,

Judy Decker