RE: scratchboard on the cheap

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 14:05:39 PST

I have them use wooden pointed sticks. I use these same kind of sticks for clay also.

MJHadley

i bought some scratchboard recently and now i am wondering what sorts of tools to give my students to work on it with. i've been going around the house and fooling around with little files and paperclips and such. i don't have the traditional scratchboard tools in my classroom. what do you recommend i have my students use?
---