Principles and Elements posters have been claimed

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 13:22:07 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Principles and Elements posters have been claimed.

I am still collecting names of people who are willing
to pay at least postage to receive prints - all
laminated. Some I will ask a fraction of what I paid.
Reply to me OFF LIST if you want to be included.

I will only post to the list then when no one in the
mini group grabs them up.

I only brought home about 3/4 of what I bought for
school.... I couldn't fit it all in the car. Whatever
you folks don't end up taking - I will donate to the
Lima City Schools.

More offers will be made after Christmas...post office
is pretty busy these days. I have one group of folks I
will be mailing out to this week.

When I am ready to offer videos - I post that to the
list.

Regards,

Judy Decker