Re: scratchboard on the cheap

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 12:51:41 PST

I've always been kind of fond of grabber screws with masking tape around
the end to protect your fingers. They're really sharp. Sid

>>> Evahesse@aol.com 11/28/2004 7:09:41 AM >>>
i bought some scratchboard recently and now i am wondering what sorts
of tools to give my students to work on it with. i've been going around
the house and fooling around with little files and paperclips and such.
i don't have the traditional scratchboard tools in my classroom. what do
you recommend i have my students use?

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---