Basic Art Rubric for all grade levels.

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 09:56:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Assessment comes up every year on the lists.... Here
is a Rubric that Judy Nash shared with me.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/rubric2.htm
She uses this with grades 5 thru 8. It saves her a LOT
of time...as the same rubric can be useed with all
lessons. I went to this approach, too (as it took me
way too long to write the detailed ones).

Looks like the formatting changed a little in switch
to html...but get the idea. She fits two on a page.

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/