Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Basic Art Rubric for all grade levels.

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 09:56:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Assessment comes up every year on the lists.... Here
is a Rubric that Judy Nash shared with me.
She uses this with grades 5 thru 8. It saves her a LOT
of the same rubric can be useed with all
lessons. I went to this approach, too (as it took me
way too long to write the detailed ones).

Looks like the formatting changed a little in switch
to html...but get the idea. She fits two on a page.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?