RE: scratchboard on the cheap

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 09:12:59 PST

Sharpened dowel rods will work. You can buy long dowels at the hardware
store and cut them down to pencil size (or even golf-pencil size) sharpen
them in the electric pencil sharpener and Ta-da!

Kathy

tools to give my students to work on it with. i've been going around the
house and fooling around with little files and paperclips and such. i don't
have the traditional scratchboard tools in my classroom. what do you
recommend i have my students use?

> ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---