"Toodles" are you back with us? - Bunki

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 07:52:32 PST

See Bunki! I told you we miss you. Did you sign back
on yet? I have some FREE stuff to send to you - if
interested. (now don't everyone else jump on this free
offer....I owe Bunki).

To all... Some how Bunki got bumped from the list...it
happens. It could be that her server was bouncing the
Getty mail and she was put "on hold". I don't know how
you get off "on hold" as no one would ever post how
they did it. Maybe you just have to try to make a post
to start receiving mail again? Anyways... I did give
Bunki the subscribe address. I hope to see her back on
the list, too. An occasional Toodles on ArtsEducators
list is just not enough.

Toodles for now....for your "toodles fix", Ann,

Judy

PS Has anyone heard