RE: scratchboard on the cheap

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 07:31:17 PST

I use x-acto knives and scrape them sideways. Makes a good line and then
change the blade when it gets dull. I do this with 11th graders.

Ken Schwab

tools to give my students to work on it with. i've been going around the
house and fooling around with little files and paperclips and such. i don't
have the traditional scratchboard tools in my classroom. what do you
recommend i have my students use?

> ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---