Art Print Offers - reply if interested

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 10:30:27 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Last post for while on this....

I have a LOT of art prints. I just spent $40.00
mailing out prints to teachers all across the country.

If anyone is interested in hearing more what I have to
offer - reply to me OFF LIST. I am collecting names of
people who are willing to pay postage FIRST- and a
fraction of the original cost for the prints - all
already laminated. This way - I won't need to post to
the list all the time.

Here is one offer I have.

Elements and Principles of Design Posters (set of 14).
See Crystal Production page 5. These sell for $59.95.
I will include the Crystal Color Wheel sold on page 17
(retails for $19.95).

I would like to get $40.00 for these (includes postage
which would be around $10.00 to send insured).

Reply OFF list if you want to hear about offers like
this. I will only post offers to the list then when I
don't get a taker from my mini mailing list. Note: I
would need your money first and I will hold the check
until you have your prints in hand. I can no longer
send these out without having the money first...sorry.
I have already sent way too much stuff out for free
over the years.

Regards,

Judy Decker