Anyone doing African Gold Weights? - print offer

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 18:48:29 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have a number of African Goldweight prints (most
from scanned in images from a book). I will send these
to anyone doing a unit with kids. This is a unit that
can be done with self hardening clay - model magic -
or firing clay. Then paint finished work gold(acrylci
or spray)and antique with shoe polish (or brown
acrylic) if desired...and add some gold Rub'n buff
high lights.

Reply to me OFF list if interested. All I want for
these is postage. Postage will be anywhere from $3.00
to $5.00.

I will have many more print offers.....let me know if
you are interested.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====