Buddhist Paintings have been spoken for

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 15:33:38 PST

Dear Art Educators

Sharon has spoken for the Buddhist paintings.

I am saving email addresses of folks who are
interested in print offers. I have a lot more prints.
Anyone who is interested reply to me OFF LIST
(jdecker4art Yahoo address is easy to find). Include
some general topics/artists/cultures you are most
interested in.

Future print offers will be made to my mini prints
group first before posting to the list.

Regards,

Judy Decker