Buddhist Paintings - Calendar prints offer

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 12:09:17 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have one calendar of 12 images of Buddhist art. Most
of the images are from Tibet (7 are Tibetan). There
are three mandalas. The prints are all laminated
already. I paid $14.00 - but would send to the first
person who replies willing to pay $10.00 (shipping
included).

They are paintings on fabric for the most part.

Regards,

Judy Decker