Anyone have the Getty Art Ed Series videos?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 11:27:13 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Kris Fontes is looking to borrow - rent - or buy the
Getty Art Education in Action Video Series.

1. Aesthetics
2. Integrating the Art Disciplines
3. Making Art.
4. Art History and Art Criticism
5. School-Museum Collaboration

Getty only has 2, 3 & 5.

If you have these in your resource library and can
send them to Kris, email her kfontes2@neo.rr.com
Kris will pay for postage.

I did search online for Aesthetics and Art History
videos. Not too long ago someone else was looking for
the Aesthetics video (that one was out of stock then
too)

Thanks,

Judy Decker