Learning to Throw Pots - Step-by-Step by Marvin Bartel

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 07:22:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

How to teach students to center clay on the wheel has
been a recent topic on Getty ArtsEdNet.
Scroll to thread - Teaching kids to center on the
wheel.
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Nov04/

Marvin Bartel has a wonderful step by step process on
his site - full of helpful tips:
http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/throw/contents.html

I have seen other step-by-step processes online - I
recommend Marvin's.

The posters in Crystal Production catalog are also
very good (from what I have heard).

Regards,

Judy Decker