Re: Education - something to be thankful for

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 06:26:48 PST

Melissa, I always love your writings--but if you could share--How did
you end up in Serbia? Weren't you in Morocco recently? Forgive me if
that is the wrong country, but your letters are full of intrigue and
mystery as well as your heart for your kids. Would you mind--if you
can-- sharing how you got where you are?
Beth
On Nov 25, 2004, at 5:22 PM, Melissa Enderle wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here in Serbia we
> didn't
> have off of school today, but still celebrated a staff dinner after
> school.

---