Jazz photographs calendar prints - offer

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 09:04:34 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have a calendar (still in plastic wrap) of black and
white Jazz photographs (a little larger than 12"). All
but one are African American musicians.

I bought the calendar to use with a unit on Romare
Bearden. We were going to do printmaking combined with
collage...tying in music/jazz.

I will send this calendar - and some small laminated
prints by Romare Bearden to the first person who is
willing to pay $5.00 to cover shipping.

Reply to me OFF list with your snail mail address. My
email address is easy to find (or use my RoadRunner
address).

"Gobble Gobble"...Turkey is in the oven....Matt is
still snoozing (got home very later last night for OU)
and Mark went over to see a firend so I get to play
online.

Judy Decker