Re: VERY COOL! "Moveable Murals" Student life size portraits

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 15:45:04 PST

Thanks for posting, Judy! ---and congratulations to Mark and his students!!!

    One suggestion, Mark. Is there a way you can increase the slide time? Or
add a button to stop the action once the full slide is on the screen? Ten
seconds is a bit quick for my age weary eyes to focus on the images.
Thanks! And keep up the good work.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired

> Mark Anderson has done "moveable murals" - Life size
> cut outs of studens (from digital photos blown up and
> drawn onto cardboard).

---