IMage editing/organizing

---------

From: Jenny Watlington (pritchard1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 10:47:39 PST

 I am building a large collection of digital images and student photos and
I am looking for a decent freeware or shareware program to help edit and
sort them.

    I absolutley love picasa which I use at home, but my school computers
are Macs. I have tried something called image editor and it sucks. I also
have Pixela and it's much better but i would like to find something like
picassa that searched the hard drive, found all the Jpegs and sorted them
and then made it easy to do a slide show or crop and rotate. I don't need
filters and effects. Any suggestions?

thanks, happy turkey day, Peter

---