Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Shaving Cream Marbeling revisited

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 09:33:04 PST

Dear West Friedman,

You can visit this Archives URL:
Look for shaving cream marbeling posts.....
Enter Shaving Cream marbling in Google Search..... Or
go to this page on Incredible Art Department:

All will direct you to that lesson. You can also use
liquid starch for marbling (see Oct04 archives for
that post) with excellent results. Jeryl Hollingsworth
(I believe) used all three techniques....shaving cream
- pastels floating on water - starch.

Judy Decker

--- West Friedman <>

> A few weeks ago there was a lot of mail re.
> marbleing paper. Is there a site I can go to to
> read how to do it?

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?