Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Thanks Ken and Judy

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 09:04:48 PST

I just archived Ken's lesson for my files. I appreciate both of your work. Thanks for making my job more enjoyable and interesting. Larry

Judith Decker <> wrote: > Dear ArtsEdNetters,
> Pardon that last goof - Yahoo glitched and sent that
> email in error.

What goof email? I have egg on my face... Lyris rejected my
"goof" email so you folks did not get it.

Happy Turkey Day USA members.

--- Judith Decker wrote:

Here is Ken Schwab's Color Wheel Lesson Plan.

Do you Yahoo!?

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School
575 West 7th South
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
Do you Yahoo!?
 The all-new My Yahoo!  What will yours do?