Thanks Ken and Judy

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 09:04:48 PST

I just archived Ken's lesson for my files. I appreciate both of your work. Thanks for making my job more enjoyable and interesting. Larry

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote: > Dear ArtsEdNetters,

> Pardon that last goof - Yahoo glitched and sent that
> email in error.

What goof email?

Well...now I have egg on my face... Lyris rejected my
"goof" email so you folks did not get it.

Happy Turkey Day USA members.

Judy

--- Judith Decker wrote:

Here is Ken Schwab's Color Wheel Lesson Plan.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ken-color.htm

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

---
Larry Prescott