Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ken Schwab's color wheel lesson plan - file on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 08:42:35 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Pardon that last goof - Yahoo glitched and sent that
email in error.

Here is Ken Schwab's Color Wheel Lesson Plan.

This file in on line temporarily (for folks who can't
open Word files)....and for digest users. I have
posted this so there is no need to ask Ken to forward
the file to you.

Thanks for sharing Ken,

Judy Decker

--- Ken Schwab <> wrote:

> Look on my website for the examples, here is my
> lesson plan on file.
> Ken Schwab

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?
All your favorites on one personal page Try My Yahoo!