Ken Schwab's color wheel lesson plan - file on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 08:42:35 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Pardon that last goof - Yahoo glitched and sent that
email in error.

Here is Ken Schwab's Color Wheel Lesson Plan.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ken-color.htm

This file in on line temporarily (for folks who can't
open Word files)....and for digest users. I have
posted this so there is no need to ask Ken to forward
the file to you.

Thanks for sharing Ken,

Judy Decker

--- Ken Schwab <bicyclken@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Look on my website for the examples, here is my
> lesson plan on file.
> Ken Schwab

http://www.room3art.com

=====