RE: Lost color wheel lesson plan

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 07:43:59 PST

Joe,

I have done a lesson this year with my Art 1's on the color wheel using the spectrum or chromatic scale in a design with lines and different shapes. They had fun and it is quick. I had them mix all colors using the primaries.

Look on my website for the examples, here is my lesson plan on file.

Ken Schwab

http://www.room3art.com