Lost color wheel lesson plan

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 18:05:40 PST

Dear artednetter,
Last summer I thought someone posted a really cool lesson plan on the color wheel and I thought I printed it out and was excited about trying it this year. But for the life of me I can't find it. I have looked in all my files both computer and paper. I have looked online with various searches. So now I am starting to wonder if I dreamt it. If I didn't and someone remembers this posting please send it to me.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving Break.

One of my many thanks it this list.

Blessings,
Joe Cox

---