Re: High School Lesson Sharing Group

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 12:11:08 PST

Hi Judy, I would like to join: Sid Miller, Elko, Nevada,
smiller@elko.k12.nv.us
I teach 9-12, Jewelry, Pottery, Foundations of Design, Drawing and
Painting, Advanced art. I will do a lesson on dung pit firing.

>>> bgood@alltel.net 11/22/2004 5:32:14 PM >>>
Hi Judy; Thanks for this. Beth Goodwin, Pennsylvania, bgood@alltel.net

(winter & summer). I teach 9-12, Intro. to Art, Adv. Art, Folk Arts,
Theater Arts. Painting, ceramics, interdisciplinary projects. My
lesson is
American Symbols & Quotations.

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu