High School Ceramics and Sculpture - post sites

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 09:55:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Please post good sites for high school ceramics and
sculpture.

Kevan Nitzberg has sculpture on a web site.
http://www.anoka.k12.mn.us/ahsnitzberg
Check out the new works for this year - as well as the
archives. He has a couple works combining hand casts
with face casts in the archives - showing emotions
(theme based art).

Incredible Art Department could use more 3-D lesson
plans for all grade levels - especially high school.
Joe Cox will be submitting a portrait bust lesson in
the upcoming months. I am looking forward to that one.

The high school sharing group has some amazing ideas
to offer already....many good things to come.

Regards,

Judy Decker