high school group

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 08:01:36 PST

Dear Judy Decker,
Here's my info. Add me to the high school list. Thanks.
Pam Wellington - Art Department Chair
Boiling Springs High School
Boiling Springs, PA

If you want to be included answer the following.

Location (state or country): Boiling Springs, PA
Name: Pamela Wellington
email address: pjw2@smsd.us
email address (summer): loveart@hotmail.com
Your area(s) of expertise: 2-D Art, drawing, painting
Courses you teach: Visual Arts Exploratory, Fundamentals of Art and Design,
2-D Art 1, 2-D Art 2, Advanced Portfolio,20th Century Art History,Cartooning
and Illustration
Favorite media to teach: acrylic paint
Lesson you want to share: Mixed-media painting using transfer photos, social
issues.

---