report card comments

---------

From: Leah Rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 07:54:52 PST

Last year my supervisor showed me a great print out of elementary level art
room comments (both positive and negative) it was a copy of a copy, and when
I went to the web site it came from - they were no longer there.

when I saw Judy's posts with rubric and other forms, it made me think of
that - had anyone else seen it, copied it, or have something similar?

 - Leah

---