In School Suspension/Office Referral Behavior Report Form

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 07:04:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I just found this form in my folder. I was only able
to use it one year for offic referrals as the next
administrator created his own form we all had to use
(of course MINE was much better! much easier to use -
more effecient)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/referral.htm

I had planned to get these padded and use carbon
paper. I kept one copy and the other copy went with
the kid home (for a minor misconduct) - or with kid to
 office (for office referral) - or with kid to In
School Suspension Room (and time to dismiss was
marked). You can tweak it to fit your needs and your
discipline plan. Two will fit on one 8 1/2 x 11.

I still used these when I sent the kid to the 95/45
Room (In School Suspension) as it was much quicker to
fill out...and I used it with the writing assignments
(minor misconduct) that I sent home.

Regards,

Judy Decker