Re: plastercraft hands

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 05:31:11 PST

We meet for 51 and do mask of students faces. I have them
divided into groups of five, one cut plaster, one assist the
masked person, and two apply the plaster. We do a trial run on
one student first day, with prior approval on late to next class
if needed. If all works out, I decide which student is going to
do the next day, students come in quickly and get started before
the tardy bell even rings. I have several blow dryers handy if
needed. It works for me with sometimes a few minutes to spare.
Being the hand, I see no problem.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802