Re: special topics in literature and art

---------

From: Elizabeth Goodwin (bgood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 17:55:01 PST

Julie; If I remember the Aesop's fables book I had as a child it always
ended with a lesson, like "slow and steady wins the race". What about
having the students interpret that by an illustration in colored pencil,
watercolor, etc. with a patterned border. The same idea could be done in a
ceramic tile. Beth

---