Re: High School Lesson Sharing Group

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 14:40:56 PST

Texas
Ricardo Ramirez
rramirez2@dentonisd.org
same as above
sculpture, ceramics, drawing & painting
6th - 8th, plan on teaching high school next year
ceramics and sculpture
"Assemblage of Emotions"

Ricardo Ramirez
RCMS Art Educator
Fuego y Alma CoArt Coordinator
1901Creekside Drive
Corinth, Tx 76210
(940) 369-4721

>>> jdecker4art@yahoo.com 11/22/2004 12:07:10 PM >>>
Dear Art Educators,

When I created the AP lesson sharing group, many asked
me to create one just for high school lesson plan
sharing. I decided to go ahead with that project. If
you are already on the AP group - do not reply to be
part of this group (as the AP group is sharing all
levels, too).

If you want to be included answer the following.

Location (state or country):
Name:
email address:
email address (summer):
Your area(s) of expertise:
Courses you teach:
Favorite media to teach:
Lesson you want to share:

Lesson for sharing can be any successful unit you have
done. You do NOT need to send the lesson now - just be
willing to share ONE. Not all lessons that are shared
will be added to Incredible Art Department - but all
will be shared within the Lesson Sharing group. Those
of you who have already shared a lesson on IAD may
list that lesson.

I will close the group after I have received 30
members. I will get the group file sent out next
Saturday.

Note: Lesson you want to share is not "I'll get back
to you" (smile). I will only include list members who
tell me what the lesson will be. I will only add
lessons to IAD that have images of student work.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. Elementary and Middle School teacher - if this
works - I will do one for elementary and middle
school, too. I have already added a number of AP
lessons as a result of that group.

=====
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/