Re: EdLine, anyone?

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 02:00:17 PST

My school introduced gradequick about 2 years ago and using it was optional. I held out till this year when we were told we had to use it. Unfortunately, it's grading scale (which is set to the district's) does not match my own. For a final grade, somone who should be getting a B- might end up with a C- or D. Our tech person is trying to work that problem out....so until then, I am forced to just enter a final grade that can be exported to MMS. Edline, I'm sure is in the future. I do like some of the features of gradeQuick, but I would rather do all my grades on paper.....it's less frustrating right now!