Re: EdLine, anyone?

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 01:42:39 PST

I forgot to add, that I also use Edline to post my lesson plans, pictures of
students work, and Art related information. I love that feature.

Our school has Edline for a over a year but it has taken until this Summer
for the entire faculty to learn how to use it and for parents to be notified
that they can access their child's account online. This is still a learning
process for our school and our tech director told us at our last faculty
meeting that she is very disappointed with some of the features of Edline so
I'm not sure how much longer we'll actually be using it. Overall, I find it
very easy to use but wish it had the ability to really change and create
cooler webpages for each department. Our webpages are standard and blah
looking. I had expected Edline to be more like Apple's PowerSchool but it's
not. Much less high tech.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI