Re: Museum of Modern Art

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 15:28:41 PST

I saw on television today, that yesterday...the grand opening for MOMA was free...but beginning today, it will cost $20 to go in. I don't know if they have any special prices...but I'm sure that $20 is worth it...besides, they've got to PAY for that new building!

Carolyn Roberts
NBCT '04

  The Metropolitan Museum of Art has a suggested admission. You can give as little as you want and still enter. I don't think the Museum of Modern Art has that. Each museum is different, especially in NYC.
  E ---

---