Re: EdLine, anyone?

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 05:47:44 PST

Aartteachr@aol.com wrote:
>We use Edline at our school and it is the BEST tool I have ever had to update
>parents on gradesand to send emails to parents AND students. I have a page
>for each class I teach. I can leave them messages and assignments as well as
>post due dates on a calendar. I have a section for "Important Messages from Mrs.
>G", too. It is easy to use. I even post my lesson plans on Edline for the
>parents' use if the kids are out sick.
>
>Marsh (MarshArt)in Orlando

Wow, what an endorsement, Marsh! I don't suppose it's possible for me to take a look at your site? Do I need a code to see the general info? (Obviously, not student grades.) Can you tell me how much time it took to set up your pages and how much time you spend on it each school week? And one more question: Do you think someone who individualizes student courses of study AND point values and deadlines will have to straightjacket the curriculum to fit Edline? Feel free to reply to my e-address if you prefer. Thanks again. J.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.