Color System Lesson and Work Sheet (middle school)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 19:57:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Anne Rose-Phillip has created a lesson using the
computer to learn about color basics.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/color2.htm

Color worksheet (pdf file):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ColorWS.pdf
You could make this more difficult for your 7th and
8th graders by leaving the initials off on the
diagram.

Anne lists a number of color sites. I will be linking
this to the lesson page on color mixing. I like the
way Anne has the students signal when they need help.
Students place a red cup on their computer.

Thanks for sharing Anne.

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department