Digital Art of Interest (plus sidewalk art)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 11:22:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sean Grigsby has been posting digital art links to Net
Gold list. His posts are available to all in the Net
Gold archives.

Here is one link I added to IAD.

Digital Art Museum
http://www.digitalartmuseum.com/
Several artists are listed.

Students will get ideas for Surrealism by looking at
Fred Leavitt's Flower Flamingo:
http://www.fredleavitt.com/FlamingoFlower.html
Some of you may enjoy Fred's Seven Days of Creation:
http://www.fredleavitt.com/printmatted.html
Fred Leavitt's home page:
http://www.fredleavitt.com/

Here are the web sites for other artists listed in the
Digital Museum.
Fred Casselman:
http://www.earthecho.com/
Robert J. Krawczyk
http://home.netcom.com/~bitart/

Once I evaluate these sites, I will add links to this
page on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstyles.html
Under Digital Art and Technology

Sean also shared a link fo rone of the sidewalk
artists. Remember those emails that were circulating
last year?
Julian Beever's Pavement Drawings
http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm
Link has been added on Artists page for now (I may
list all of the sidwalk links on Art Styles soon).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artists.html
These pages are in the "Heads" section of IAD - click
on Art Dept on home page.

Those of you interested in all of Sean Grigsby's Art
Links can visit Net Gold Archives:
Just search Art Links (that is the subject line he has
used on all of them). Lots more digital art.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department