Re: EdLine, anyone?

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 10:51:10 PST

In a message dated 11/20/2004 10:49:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sharon@art-rageous.net writes:

> Our school is in the early stages of an affiliation with EdLine, so I don't
> have a whole lot of insights or advice to offer.

We use Edline at our school and it is the BEST tool I have ever had to update
parents on gradesand to send emails to parents AND students. I have a page
for each class I teach. I can leave them messages and assignments as well as
post due dates on a calendar. I have a section for "Important Messages from Mrs.
G", too. It is easy to use. I even post my lesson plans on Edline for the
parents' use if the kids are out sick.

Marsh (MarshArt)in Orlando

---