Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Surrealism - Perspective Unit Inspiration (Wow site)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 10:24:38 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sara Bodlak posted this to ArtsEducators list.

From Sara's post:

Here is a visual adventure which was put together by a
number of different artists. In places, it reminds me
of M.C.Escher. Enjoy!

(you have to click the mouse and keep it pressed
down and drag it up or down to zoom in our out...
You'll see)
Middle school kids would love this....It may inspire
them in creating their own perspective Surrealism

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?